Ben Franklin’s Electron Cheerleaders
Closes Friday, November 4 at 11:59 pm. Please make sure to choose the CTE program you are interested in when completing the application. 8th-11th graders are welcome to apply. Come see us in person at the High School Fair See why you should join our scholars next year: BFHS CTE news!
–Parent Portal sign up have access to your student’s attendance and grades
Was your child absent from school?
Please complete this ABSENCE FORM [Link to Google Form] to document and excuse their absence. Parents can provide an Absence Excuse Note for up to Eight (8) Absences.
We can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Middle States Association Accredited
New Enrollments (NEW to the district/coming from Charter–in other words not transferring from another PhilaSD School) registration is online- https://www.philasd.org/studentplacement/registration/
Transfer Enrollments first, please confirm that we are your neighborhood school https://webapps1.philasd.org/school_finder/ then contact the main office for an appointment to bring 2 proofs of address or to submit electronically email@example.com.
- If you have never picked up a District Chromebook we have one for you!
- If you already have a Chromebook and it needs to be repaired or replaced, you can bring it to school (room 244, when you get to school at 8:15) or you can visit one of the Parent & Family Tech Support Centers. You can find the 3 addresses at www.philasd.org/chromebooks.
- The centers will be open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and on Wednesdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., excluding holidays.
- Lost Chromebooks require parental confirmation of the loss to issue a new device.
- Lost Chargers require serving 1 detention to replace.
- If you need home internet access, you can dial 2-1-1 for the PHLConnectEd Hotline.
Parent & Family Technology Support Hotline
For whom: Parents, students, and families Chromebook troubleshooting and getting set up/connected
Contact Info: 215-400-4444 FamilyTechSupport@philasd.org