BFHS now offers SchoolCash Online. Pay online for school fees, trips, etc. Learn more and register HERE
- September 28, 2023 – Junior Class (11th Grade) Parent Meeting – 12:00 PM – Zoom Link
- September 28, 2023 – Back to School Night 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm
- September 29, 2023 – 1/2 Day Professional Development – Early Dismissal Day–Interim reports distributed
- Saturday, October 14, 2023 – Philadelphia National College Fair – 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., Pennsylvania Convention Center, 1101 Arch St, Philadelphia, PA 19107
- October 16-20-Senior Portraits
- Homecoming Dance – October 20, 2023 – 6PM – 9PM
- Friday, October 27-No school for students, Professional Development for staff
- Tuesday, November 7-No School, Election Day
- Wednesday, November 22-Early Dismissal Day staff & students
- Thursday & Friday, November 23-24-No school, Thanksgiving Break
- Monday, November 27-Full Day report card conferences, No School
New Enrollments (NEW to the district/coming from Charter–in other words not transferring from another Philadelphia district school) registration is online- https://www.philasd.org/studentplacement/registration/
Transfer Enrollments first, please confirm that we are your neighborhood school https://webapps1.philasd.org/school_finder/ then contact the main office for an appointment to bring 2 proofs of address or to submit electronically firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benjamin Franklin School Plan 2023 – 2024. Families are encouraged to visit the School District of Philadelphia Link below and review our school plan.
We can be reached at email@example.com, Phone 215-400-7600, or Fax 215-400-7601
Parent Portal sign up have access to your student’s attendance and grades in real time
2023-2024 School Year Calendar School starts at 8:15 am and ends at 3:19 pm daily.
Was your child absent from school?
Please complete this ABSENCE FORM [Link to Google Form] to document and excuse their absence. Parents can provide an Absence Excuse Note for up to Eight (8) Absences.
Middle States Association Accredited
- If you have never picked up a District Chromebook we have one for you!
- If you already have a Chromebook and it needs to be repaired or replaced, you can bring it to school (room 244, when you get to school at 8:15) or you can visit one of the Parent & Family Tech Support Centers. You can find the 3 addresses at www.philasd.org/chromebooks.
- The centers will be open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and on Wednesdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., excluding holidays.
- Lost Chromebooks require parental confirmation of the loss to issue a new device.
- Lost Chargers require serving 1 detention to replace.
- If you need home internet access, you can dial 2-1-1 for the PHLConnectEd Hotline.
Parent & Family Technology Support Hotline
Contact Info: 215-400-4444 FamilyTechSupport@philasd.org